In 2 weeks time the Thomas Brown Affair will be heading to Rutland and what a night this promises to be!
The Thomas Brown Affair features lead singer Kenny Thomas who you (if one is as old as moi) will remember for hit UK Top 10 singles ‘Thinking About Your Love’ and ‘Best of You’ as well as The Gap Band ‘Outstanding’.
Kenny’s smooth vocals are beautifully accompanied by renowned pianist Wayne Brown, who has worked with Ruby Turner, Billy Ocean, George Michael and Earth Wind and Fire!
Together they make a dynamic duo, selling out shows across London so Musicvein Entertainment is honored that they will come to play in Britain’s smallest County, Rutland.
Save the date: Sat 21st Feb and join us at L’Oliveto Italian Restaurant, Rutland for a night of exquisite food and music.
Tickets £15! (entry to the show only) or £30 which includes a 3 course meal (see below for menu)
- Funghi Piemontese – Sauteed button mushrooms in garlic and parsley butter encased in a delicate filo pastry.
- Pate D’O’liveto – L’oliveto Chef’s homemade pate served with toasted Italian bread and cranberry sauce.
- Zuppe D’Oliveto – L’oliveto Chef’s homemade minestrone vegetable soup served with Italian bread.
- Rigatoni Alla Norma – The most popular past dish in Southern Italy. Aubergine, tomatoes, basil, garlic and topped with pecorino cheese.
- Sirloin Steak – cooked to perfection and served with a Peppercorn or Mushroom Sauce.
- Suprema Di Pollo Principessa – Pan fried breast of chicken with white wine, mushrooms and cream sauce, garnished with asparagus.
- Tiramsu – Classic dessert made with Savoiardi biscuits soaked in Masala wine and layered with a rich Mascarpone cheese cream
- Panna Cotta – Italian dessert made from fresh cream coated in caramel sauce.
Salivating yet…I am.