Founded on 23 February 1984, TED (Technology, Entertainment and Design) is a non-profit organisation where people come together to share inspirational thoughts on a variety of topics.
With almost 3000 talks on Business, Science, Global Issues here’s Musicvein‘s Top 5 TED Talks for Artist and Creators.
1. Mark Ronson – How sampling transformed music
2. Jack Conte – How artists can (finally) get paid in the digital age
3. Casey Brown – Know your worth, and then ask for it
4. Zander Cannon – How to be an unprofessional artist
5. Brian McTear – A Modest proposal for fixing the music industry