Thursday 21st July in Melton Mowbray Leicestershire, my company Musicvein Entertainment will be hosting a special live music event featuring the fabulous Sasha Simone.
In hosting this event I will also be raising money for the mental health charity mind whose work is invaluable in helping others. From students studying for exams, to people suffering from anxiety, depression, addiction, bipolar and eating disorders – the list is endless but as with all help, funds are much needed.
- £8.70 gives a lifeline to someone in desperate need of support by letting the Mind Infoline team take their call
- £30 could help the charity work with the government to promote mental health needs and improve services for years to come
- £150 could fund a local support group and let people living with mental health problems get back their confidence and self-esteem
- £250 could fund equipment for an art therapy group, so that people can express their feelings through art and start the healing process
- £500 can help keep the charity’s Legal Advice Service open for a day, helping people understand their rights and receive practical legal advice on mental health issues
So I would love it if you were able to come along for early doors entertainment, smooth jazz and soul, cocktails, canapes and serenading by BBC Voice runner up Sasha Simone.
Tickets are £10 and can be purchased from Brown Paper Tickets.
However if you’re not able to make it but would like to help me achieve my goal of raising £200 for mind, both myself and the charity would be grateful for any amount you could gift. Virgin Money is a not for profit organisation and can claim gift aid from those individuals who are eligible, the money of which will also be given to the charity mind.
God Bless You
Jessica Biggs aka Musicvein